Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekender Blah Blah Blah's

I decided to wear one of my "tighter" shirts yesterday evening and show my somewhat pregnant belly. It's about 50% fat and 50% pregnancy right now! (haha) and I would like to mention I have not gained a thing at 17 weeks and 3 days. I'm very ready for different aches & pains than I have now.

Ahhhh, well it's the weekend. Time for me to sit back, relax, and just enjoy it. But I've actually spent most of the time complaining how bored I am & how I want to go to something.

This morning my husband was going to go to his families cabin to do some things but the lovely storm made it so that wouldn't be happening. It also kept me inside all morning, so I couldn't do anything but sit there and watch some Man vs. Food and take a little cat nap.

You would think that I would be enjoying this "R&R" but I really just miss all of the kids & all of the chaos even though I'm dying for it by our Friday. I'm just so hard to please aren't I?

I will breifly get to see half of the clan this afternoon when I pick Alexander up. Tonight is "Grandparents Night" at his school & so my Mom & Stella are going to play a little bingo and have some fun.

Hmmm....what else can I go on about my weekend....Oh yes, JJ & I went to see 'Devil' last night & we met up with his sister & her Mike/man friend /person/guy thing..... :) I wasn't really looking forward to seeing this movie at all. I thought it looked stupid & like your typical movie now days..But it ACTUALLY had a good message to it and it was a bit more religious than I was expecting. Not really on the gory scale, not really on the scary scale either. So I'd give it a 7/10 but I'd tell you that you probably could wait until it came out instead of spending $8.00 per ticket.

Speaking of $8.00 per ticket I know some of my friends that live in big cities are thinking (BIG DEAL!) But seriously?! You've got an expensive date on your hands right there. $16.00 for 2 tickets and of course you have to get pop corn and a drink! The last time we got pop corn we got 2 drinks and a small popcorn that was only like, a dollar LESS than the huge one. So you might as well spend your $16.50 on it! So after a whopping $32.50 you had better hope that movie was worth it. /whattheheckmovietheatrerant

..and this concludes my weekender blah blah blah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment