Monday, September 20, 2010

Adults who act like children.

More often than not, I have to deal with petty little things that certain people do and say and it truly makes me wonder...How do you live your life as an adult with the kind of immature mindset that you have?

I have recently discovered the kill them with kindness way of life, because honestly I can't stand to highly (very highly) dislike someone(s) and be uncomfortable every time I hear or have to interact with people. I don't really feel like living my life with a huge scowl on my face...Even if sometimes on the inside I am saying sarcastic comment after comment with my quick wit. *wink*

But you know when it's a constant battle to try to ignore certain petty things, I just really weighs on me and sometimes I really just need to get it out. I can not and probably won't ever understand the way some people are and why they are the way they are. But the only thing that I can remember is that I am better than that. I've never believed I was better than anyone & I still don't particularly think that way...But I know that I am better than how they are because I know when it's time to play and act silly while being a Mother & a wife...and it's apparent to me that others seem to lack that ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment