Monday, September 13, 2010

Pregnancy

The photo to the left is a photograph of our what it seems to be penguin! It's actually the fetus with the yolk sac still attached :) That was taken when I was just 2 months pregnant. Right now I will be 17 weeks on Wednesday so I'm almost a little over 4 months pregnant.

We are seriously so excited to find out what we are having which will be in about 3 1/2 weeks. Myself, my husband & our families are really hoping for a girl. Only because there are so many boys already! I'm sure that if we get blessed with another little boy everyone will be equally as happy. But we're still rooting for pink!

Today John & I went to Wal*Mart and they were having this sale on baby clothes for summer. So we bought 1 super cute pink outfit (that J picked out himself) and picked out a super cute blue outfit. So I figure either way we don't lose.

This pregnancy has been rough
Out of the 2 previous pregnancies this one is probably the worst. I am tired all of the time. I'm also very sick all the time, even in the 2nd trimester. I think I've puked more now than with the 1st trimester! I was hospitalized for 2 1/2 days because I've always had some craptastic problems with Kidney stones. This time I passed a stone on my own & I also had a very sever kidney infection. So I wasn't eating or drinking and I was in pain constantly. So after getting my fever down and loading me up with antibiotics I was able to go home. I guess I can't blame the pregnancy for the kidney problems, but since I've had stones before the kidney infections are more likely to happen while pregnant AND taking prenatal vitamins I've found out from my urologist are actually HURTING me than doing GOOD! Taking the P Vitamins could actually make me MORE prone to getting stones.


But this is all worth it
In the end I will have one of the most beautiful babies in the world. The very last child J or I will ever have. We have decided that I am going to get my tubes tied and so it makes this pregnancy even more special!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment