Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chores

So, I'm sure by now you can imagine what kind of chaos our house goes through after reading the latest blogs. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with the messes that are made. My first trimester was the worst time for our home. As I've said before, this is the roughest pregnancy and I had always been sick, tired and just plain blah. Recently I've found my energy button that I had and I've been able to keep up with dishes and other things! Woohoo :)

I've decided that Alexander is old enough to get paid for doing chores. We're not really talking about big bucks here, just $5.00 a week for doing a chore Mon-Fri. I've set up a daily chore chart on our dry-erase (god send) calender under the notes so he can look at it daily and remind himself that certain things need to be done.

As far as the younger ones go, that's still a work in progress. Getting 3 three year olds to do ANYTHING you tell them to do is a work in progress......It will get better with time (I try to chant to myself quietly daily...haha)

That's all I have to blab about for this afternoon...I'm waiting for the nice storms to roll in and cool this crappy hot day down.

No comments:

Post a Comment