Monday, May 23, 2011

There are like 5,000 things I want to write about today...

So first of all the thing I want to say is...I can't believe my twins Aiden & Miley are FOUR today. Every year it's so funny because I always say "I can't believe it." I will never believe it, I guess! We spent Saturday at parental hell...Aka Chuck E Cheese and all of the kids had a blast. On Sunday we had a party at our house and the kids really made out well, as they usually do on their birthday, and today is their actual birthday. I went to work this morning, I dropped my 3 off at Patricks house and then after work I missed them so much I had to pop in and give the twins a balloon with characters on it, haha. I really hate not seeing them on their actual birthday but that is the way that it has to be in a split-up family. Next year I will get them on their actual birthday, though.

I know I said I had like five thousand things to write today but I think I just lost my will to write. Maybe later.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment