Monday, May 9, 2011

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."



That was the awesome quote I found for the day. Very true, right?
So Miley and Aidens 4th birthday is quickly approaching...This past year has went by so quickly I can not believe it. Even though I just had Gavin almost 3 months ago their birth day is still very fresh in my mind. Some days, when I am stressed, I wished that the day was over..But I never stop to think that when I wished the days seemed fast, it's less time spent of the most important time of my childrens lives. Sometimes we take things for granted and then think to ourselves "where the hell did time go?" I do that more often than not. So when I'm feeling sentimental (like now) I love to look at baby pictures of the children and reminisce with myself certain days when some of these pictures took place. I am going to try to make it a goal of mine to live my life more stress free and cherish my moments even when they are stressful.


Anyway! My husband is leaving this weekend to go to an event that his brother has invited him to. I got invited to go but it's not really my thing. I would rather stay home with Gavin than go out of town and do something that I'm not quite interested in...Even if that means that I have to spend about 48 hours away from my guy. We haven't spent a lot of time away from each other our entire relationship. The longest was four days while I was in Oregon for my friends wedding, so I am kind of dreading this weekend. But I am also hoping that it will do my husband and I some good to be away from each other since we do pretty much everything together. It will also give the opportunity to show why we trust each other and test our love which I think makes a healthy relationship. Some may disagree, and that is fine, but I think that trust is a HUGE thing that we both have a problem with especially since both of our previous marriages lacked trust. For good reasons, obviously, but it doesn't make it any more right...right? right.

Well, I had better close off my thoughts for the day...As the question was just asked "Dylan, why is your hair soaked?" That's my que to find out why is hair is soaked!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment