Thursday, April 7, 2011

The clock is ticking!

So last night for the very first time my seven week old decided that it was time to sleep all night. I can't help but to think where the heck did these last seven weeks go? My baby..My little baby..My VERY LAST baby will be two months old very soon! It makes me glad but it also brings a bit of sadness. Soon he will be rolling over, crawling, walking, and then terrorizing the house just like the rest of the children. Can't believe it.


Anyway, work has picked back up and I am glad it's keeping me busy. Dylan was with us for almost two weeks at work which he kept me on my toes..and now Joseph (since he can't be at school) is with me at work. I am lucky to have Didey (family friend and care taker for Grandma B) there to help out but soon she will be going to school so if this continues, for whatever reason we will have to find childcare for them as well and I will have to fork out more $$$ for the summer season. I'm kind of stressing out about it, but whatever, we always figure something out.


I am looking forward to this weekend we plan on taking a little family trip out of town! It's going to be such a blast, I hope the weather is beautiful and it doesn't rain. Chances are it's going to rain, but weather changes so much you never know. We haven't told the kids yet..It's going to be a supprise and also cover our butts just in case it does storm :)

I thought I was going to have more time to write..But it's time to get ready for school and baby is crying..Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment