Saturday, April 9, 2011

Next time you point a finger..I might have to bend it back or break it, break it off..

My song that is stuck in my head "Playing God"
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/paramore/playing_god.html


I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not...But I really don't care for people who like to point their fingers at me and tell me that it's all my fault. I don't like it when people try to point the finger at my HUSBAND and tell him that it's all his fault...and I DON'T like it when people make situations about them and make it sound like we are making it sound like it's THEIR FAULT. Why can't things "just happen?" I will tell you why..Because someone always has to have a finger to point and it's usually the ones who are doing the pointing that are guilty somewhere in the back of their mind. They are the ones who have screwed up and they are the ones who have to try to ruin someones elses day. 

Let me tell you something else...I'm not falling for it anymore. I don't have to walk on eggshells for anyone anymore. I am going to live my life how I see fit, make decisions on how I see fit, say what I want on my blogs that everyone is reading how I see fit. I have come to the point where if you are that interested in what I have to say, and if I say something you don't like, I'm sorry that you were interested in the first place. 

I will talk about ALL of these kids...and say..."my kids".. I am NOT going to referr to Joseph and Dylan as my Step Kids ALL OF THE TIME. Just take that into consideration. Not that anyone really has a problem with it, but after yesterday, I'm throwing this out there.

I will talk about anything I want on MY facebook, blog, any social networking I do (which these two are really the only ones I do speak on)

So, that's it. There is what I have to say and now I can go back to bed because fact is when I have something in my mind and I don't say it when I feel it's important..I get grumpy....and I don't need to be grumpy..... I am taking my family on a surprise trip today to opening day at the wild life park. There is going to be a ceremony for the animals and a lot of music and food and really neat-o stuff! It's our first time taking the children as a family out on a road trip...Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I am so glad you have come to this conclusion! Isn't it liberating? I am here for you,despite our little bumps in the road,I am always here for you love!

    That road trip sounds amazing! Have lots of fun,and a little extra for me please!

    ReplyDelete