Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthdays....and other things.



I love this song. It always makes me tear up slightly! It makes me think of all of the children and how they are growing up so quickly. I can't imagine my life without them.

Two birthdays have came and gone. Alexander turned 8 years old and my last baby boy Gavin, 1 year old. It was a wonderful day to celebrate with family!

TOMORROW a certain boy named Dylan will be three years old. I have watched him grow from a newborn to this. It's certainly amazing how much he has transformed into a little boy. He tries so hard to keep up with his brothers and sister, it's kind of funny. Sometimes when we are sitting there watching a movie and he crawls up onto my lap and snuggles in and tells me he loves me makes me know that everything I have fought for in my life matters because of that very moment. It is the same with the other kids as well, of course. Dyl is just at that stage of love before he becomes more of a rowdy kid and doesn't want to sit down and just chill out.


Besides birthdays here are my "other things"
Have you ever felt like there are some people in this world you simply cannot please? It does not matter what you do for them or with them. I feel like I am my wits end sometimes, but I try to remember that I am trying to be a better person for not only myself but to try to be an example for my kids. It's not just one person but it's a particular group of people whether it be family or friends. I guess the only thing I can do is hold my head high and know I do my best at everything I do and if that's not enough for you, then you aren't enough for me.


Well I need to sign off and watch Americas Next Top Model. My guilty pleasure.


xoxxo
Mrs Roy.

No comments:

Post a Comment