Monday, December 27, 2010

This, that, & the other.

First of all, I hope all my readers & friends had a very happy holiday weekend.  Everything went quite smooth & I am very glad that it did.  My house is filled with more toys than I know what to do with & so this week we are going to have to go through a lot of them to pitch the no good ones.

I have been thinking a lot about how I am about ready to become a Mom again.  I am Mom & Step-Mom right now... I have been helping J raise his two boys since I have lived here and it was quite the transition from 3 to 5. Now I'm going from 5 to 6.  The way things are ran here are about to change drastically and I am very afraid to raise a new born again.  We have a routine here, a very strict routine that of course gets broken every other weekend & we have to re-build but recently it hasn't be as hard to reconstruct the way things are around here.  I am trying to remind myself that if I can go from 3 to 5 and build our routine in a short amount of time it shouldn't be too hard to add one more to the bunch and figure out how to go from there.

I have been trying to distract myself with other peoples problems and drama than thinking about my own I guess. I don't have anything that's a HUGE problem in my life right now...Mainly thinking about money. I have a baby coming, 4 months after that I am going to be in a wedding (and I think about every day about coming up with the $$$ to pay off my dress) and in the midst of all of this we are now going to be starting our other project (Making more bedrooms which ACTUALLY needs to be done in 1 MONTH I don't know if someone has forgotten about that?) I just like to sit here and worry myself to death all of the time.

pppffttthhht.

No comments:

Post a Comment